Name of the Post: CISF Head Constable Online Form 2019
Post Date: 17-01-2019
Latest Update: 21-01-2019
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee :– 20-02-2019 upto 05:00 PM
Total Vacancy: 429
Basic Information: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published a notification for the recruitment of Head Constable vacancies for Direct & LDCE Candidates. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 20-02-2019 upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date to Payment of Fee: 20-02-2019
- General (Male) and OBC category candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Women / Ex-Servicemen category candidates are exempted from paying Application Fee.
important requirements in the eligibility criteria for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- The Candidate must have the minimum educational qualification of having passed an Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or an equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 20-02-2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- The candidate must be between 18 to 25 years of age, on the closing date of online applications.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Mode of Payment
There will be two modes of payment, i.e Online and Offline mode
- Online: Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Offline: e-Challan of State Bank of India only
Download notification Click here
Official website Click here
How To Fill CISF Head Constable Application Form 2019?
The CISF Head Constable Application Form will be available on the official recruitment website of the Central Industrial Security Force. Candidates who seek recruitment to the vacancies that have opened in the year 2019 will be able to fill their online Application Form that will be made available on the website https://www.cisfrectt.in during the stipulated time allotted by the recruiting body, by taking the following steps:
Registration Part of CISF Head Constable Application Form 2019
At first click on the above link, that redirects to the similar page as an image. Now the candidates have to click on the register button in the “New Registration” section.
The candidates have to fill there the following fields.
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
Then enter Captcha text correctly and then click ‘Submit’. You will be taken to the main Registration form where you will have to add more information/details about yourself.’
When you click submit, an Email or SMS will be sent on the entered Email ID or Mobile Number informing you your Registration No. and Password. With this Registration No. and Password, you will be able to login to the website to fill your online Application Form that will soon be available (released as per schedule).