SSC CHSL 2019 : –
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification for Combined Higher Secondary (CHSL) for 3259 vacancies, SSC has decided a examination of 2018 on 5 March 2019. this is the most organizations for Central Government exams in India post for Data Entry Operator , Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk, court clerk and Others in Central Government Ministries and Departments. Apart from SSC also conduct recruitment process for SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CISF,SSC MTS, SSC STNOGRAPHER etc. interested candidate can apply online form given below the link .
SSC CHSL Important Date
Commence Date of Online Application 05 March 2019
Last of Date of Online Application 05 April 2019
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card June 2019 ( perior 7 day)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 01 July to 26 July 2019 (CBT)
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card September (Expected)
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam 29/09/2019 (Descriptive)
Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
SSC CHSL Application Fees
The required application feeis Rs. 100 ( For UR & OBC Candidates)
Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by SC, ST,female, ESM, physical Handicapped and EX-Servicemen.
Payment Mode :- SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card (Offline or Online Mode)
Notification Click here
Official Website Click here
How to Apply SSC CHSL Application Form
- RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Admit Card Download for 1832 Post.
- Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before
filling up the online ‘One-time Registration Form’ and „Application Form‟.
- First go to visite Official website www.ssc.nic.in
- After that Candidate click on link of registration
- after that SSC will provide User Id & password.
- Scanned colour passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to
50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width)
x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photograph will be
f. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the
signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications
with blurred signature will be rejected
- Candidate will have to login his/her user id and fill all requred details.
- Then click on final submit button
- Take a hark print of application form and payment receipt for future use.