SSC MTS 2019 : The SSC MTS 2019 recruitment notification is released on, April 22, 2019. According to the official Website notification, the online examination (Tier 1) will be conducted from August 2 to September 6, 2019. The descriptive exam (Tier 2) will be conducted on November 17, 2019.
SSC MTS 2019 Educational Qualification & Other
- Candidates who wish to apply for the exam must have passed class 10.
- General/OBC and EWS category candidates have to pay INR 100 application fee while reserved categories and females are exempted from fee payment.
- Paper 1 consists of objective type questions while Paper 2 is a descriptive paper.
- Paper 1 is qualifying in nature while Paper 2 will determine the merit of the candidate to appear for document verification process.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-05-2019 up to 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 31-05-2019 till 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 31-05-2019 till 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 01-06-2019
- Starting Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 02-08-2019
- Last Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 06-09-2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17-11-2019
SSC MTS Age Limit 2019
Candidates appearing for SSC MTS 2019 test must be 18 to 25 years of age as on August 1, 2019. However, there will be an upper age limit relaxation in case of physically handicapped, SC/ST and OBC categories.
Admit card Click here
Application Status Click here
Notification Click here
Official website Click here
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The SSC MTS 2019 online Application Form is now available with the release of the SSC MTS 2019 recruitment notification. Candidates should note that only online registrations will be accepted.
The process of filling the online application form consists of two parts:
- One-time Registration
- Filling of the online Application Form
Before proceeding with the one-time registration, candidates should keep the following documents/ information ready:
- Mobile Number (which will be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (which will be verified through OTP)
- Aadhar Number. If not available, the following documents can be provided (the original document will be required at a later stage): Voter ID, PAN, Passport, Driving Licence, School/ College ID, Employer ID (Govt., PSU, Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll No. and Year of Passing of Matriculation (10th) examination
- Scanned, recent passport size colour photograph in JPEG format (Size: 20 KB – 50 KB; Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (Size: 10 KB – 20 KB; Dimension: 4 cm x 3 cm)
- Disability Certificate No. (if applicable)