Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2019 has been announced by FCI on February 12, 2019. FCI is conducting this recruitment for 4103 vacancies. The application process of FCI is staring on February 28, 2019. The candidates can apply till March 25, 2019(Approx.). The recruitment is being held for various post namely Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade, Steno Grade & Typist etc. The candidates who are interested and eligible have to fill the online application form by doing the payment of Rs.500/-. The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women/ESM category are exempted to pay the fee. Selection of the candidates is based on the two phases of online test. Get here all the details of FCI Recruitment 2019.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2019
Those who are willing to fill the form can check all the important dates listed below. The
|FCI Recruitment 2019||Important Date|
|Notification||12 Feb 2019|
|Online Application Form commencing on||22 Feb 2019|
|Application Form filling last Date||25 Mar 2019|
|Application Fee submission last Date||25 Mar 2019|
|Admit Card will be issued on||15 day before the date of examination|
|Online Test can be held in||March/April/May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for JE, Steno, Typist and Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) – Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) – Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Steno Grade-II – Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- Assistant Grade -II (Hindi) – A degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Typist (Hindi) – Graduation or equivalent. 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
- Assistant Grade III – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- Assistant Grade -III (Accounts) – Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- Assistant Grade III (Technical) – B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B. Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
- Assistant Grade III (Depot) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
FCI Vacancy Details of 2019
Total Posts – 4103
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||46|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||30|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||26|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||15|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||26|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||10|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||14|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||09|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||02|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||08|
Notification of Fci download Click here
Official website Click here
About Food Corporation of India
Food Corporation of India, abbreviated as FCI, is a Public Sector Undertaking. It was founded in the year 1964 and mainly deals with Rice and Wheat demand and supply in the country. FCI has very well managed to maintain stable food security in the nation. Apart from that, the corporation is also dedicated to looking after the interests of the Indian farmers, who have never been at the supreme position.
In recent year, FCI has also become one of the fairly popular government organization, where candidates seek employment. Every year, FCI do hiring for numerous posts. The candidates are selected on the basis of their capability, which they prove through written examination and the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. Any candidates, interested in FCI Recruitment may refer to this page for the latest job opening and more details.